A luxurious Boutique Hotel, located in Cape Town
Four Rosmead is an exclusive boutique hotel situated on the slopes of Table Mountain in the select residential suburb of Oranjezicht. The property enjoys 360º views of the mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill, Table Bay and the city. It is within walking distance of the city as well as vibrant Kloof Street, which is well known for its restaurant and café culture.
- Table Mountain
- V&A Waterfront &
- Clifton & Bantry Bay
- Camps Bay
- Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Company Gardens
- National Museum & Art Gallery
- Parliament Buildings
- Green Market Square
- From Cape Town International Airport
- Take N2 City/Cape Town, until you approach Table Mountain.
- Take M3 (N2) City and then M3 De Waal Drive Cape Town. Take left off-ramp into M3 Mill Street (Cable Way).
- After second set of traffic lights, turn left into Hof Street. Drive straight up Hof Street, cross over Camp Street and pass the Medi Clinic on your left. As the road forks, take the right fork, then turn left into Rosmead Ave. Four Rosmead is the second house on the right.
GPS coördinates: 33°56′ 15.87” S / 18°24′ 29.51” E
|CLICK TO VIEW MAP
4 Rosmead Avenue, Oranjezicht, Cape Town, 8001