OVERVIEW OF THE HOTEL
Four Rosmead offers all the luxury and personal attention of a top-class boutique hotel to make a Cape Town experience exceptional. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of ten bespoke en-suite bedrooms, which offer extra length king/twin beds, air-con, HD satellite TV, DVD player, Blu-ray Soundbar and Wi-fi internet connectivity. Rooms are variously complemented with private gardens, balconies or courtyard access. Landscaped gardens and a patio overlooking a pool deck contribute to an urban sanctuary that allows guests to relax and unwind.
DID YOU KNOW
- Four Rosmead is within walking distance of the city, Kloof street and 10 minutes from the Waterfront, Clifton & Camps Bay Beaches
- Cape Contemporary classic – Officially recognised as a monument, Four Rosmead has been stylishly remodelled. Interiors are eclectic with antique and contemporary furnishing appealing to both young and old
- All the artwork at Four Rosmead is original South African artwork and most of it is available for purchase as a tangible memory of a guests stay
- With only 10 rooms and 3 managers, we are able to offer personalized service, tailor-made around the requirements of each guest
- A heated salt water swimming pool and landscaped gardens allow guests to relax and unwind